I made this stoemp last evening. I love it! I very the stoemp every time. So, I came up with this.
Recipe: For 2 persons, with a bit of seconds
700 gr floury potatoes, weighted when unpeeled/peeled & cut up in 2
450 gr of cleaned Brussels sprouts
1 white onion, peeled & finely sliced
3 fat cloves of garlic, peeled & finely sliced
2 organic chipolata sausages
Maldon sea salt, grinned
a splash of liquid margarine
1. Take a large cooking pot & fill with hot water. Bring to the boil. When boiling, add the potatoes. Cook until tender, that is about 20 minutes. Drain. Keep warm.
2. At the same time, take a large enough cooking pot for the Brussels sprouts. Fill with hot water. Bring to the boil. Add the Brussels sprouts. Cook until al dente.
Drain. Put a lid on the colander when you drain them to keep warm.
3. In the same pot, add some liquid baking margarine & let it sizzle on high heat.
4. Add the cut up onion & the cut up garlic. Fry until golden brown. This will take about 5 minutes. Stir often. Turn the heat off. Take off the heat & add the drained sprouts. Mix the ingredients. Now, add the Brussels sprouts mix to the cooked potatoes. Mash. Season according to taste! I use black pepper & grinned Maldon sea salt. I also add a splash of liquid baking margarine. It has to taste good! Sometimes, I add grated nutmeg but not now!
5. At the same time, when the potatoes are cooking, take a large non stick pan & heat up on high heat. When hot, pour in some liquid baking margarine & let it melt. When sizzling, add the 2 chipolata sausages. Fry until cooked trough. This takes about 10 minutes. 5 minutes on high heat & 5 minutes on a lower heat. Turn the heat off.
6. Take your 2 plates & plate up. This is yummy with some good mustard, like Dijon mustard.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You might like: