I wanted to create a healthy raw chocolate pudding but wanted to add a swirled something on the top. This is what I created! Doesn’t it look fancy & stylish?
It is very delicious in flavor too. Can you guess the ingredients from the pudding & from the swirl????
Let’s see if you were right.
Recipe: For 2 persons
For the raw chocolate puddings:
1 large ripe avocado, peeled & big stone removed, flesh scooped out with a spoon
4 large pitted soft dates
1/4 cup (25 gr) raw cacao powder
1/4 cup ( 60ml) unsweetened soy milk
For the pink swirl:
beetroot, 125 gr, peeled & cut up into smaller chunks: (nearly 1 cup), weighted when peeled & cut up/ You will only use a small bit of it.
2 large pitted soft dates
6 Brazil nuts, finely chopped up
3 tablespoons unsweetened soy milk (45 ml)
- Take your Vitamix & place all ingredients for the raw chocolate puddings in it. Also place tamper & fitted lid in. Blend on high power for about 15-30 seconds by pushing the tamper up & down to push ingredients into the running blades. taste. It must taste a bit sweet & chocolately too! You can’t taste the avocado in here! 😉 Divide into 2 see through dessert glasses & place into the fridge to cool down a bit & to stiff up a bit too. Now, clean your Vitamix container, lid & tamper.
- In the clean Vitamix container, add peeled beet chunks, 2 pitted dates, chopped Brazil nuts & soy milk. Place lid & tamper & blend until fully joined using your tamper again. Taste. It looks like a thicker coulis. You must taste the sweetness of the dates, the nuts & the lovely beet flavor. Pour a tiny swirl onto the surface of each pudding & swirl it through, just the way you like it. I had much beet swirls over, so I will use this into a lovely yoghurt or on top of muesli or granola. 🙂
- Place into the fridge again for at least 4 hours. Take out of the fridge, 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy, best with a love one! 😉 MMM! It is better to eat it on the day that it is made otherwise, the next day, you will taste the avocado & that it Not what you WANT! 😉 ♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!http://eepurl.com/bSJtUr
You might like other avocado puddings:
- Vegan Gluten-freeAvocado banana carob puddings!
- Vegan Gluten-Free Avocado banana chocolate puddings!
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate silken tofu puddings!
- Vegan Gluten-Free carob mousse with strawberries!