I love-making these healthy superb muffins. They contain: Kéfir, wholemeal spelt flour, broken linseed, sesame seeds, blueberries, agave syrup, rolled oats, corn meal, canola oil, baking powder & 2 beaten eggs. That’s it! They really fill you up & they are super healthy!
1. Take an oven rack out of the oven. Preheat the oven on 180°C. (356 F)
2. In a large bowl, add the spelt flour, baking powder, oats, corn meal, sesame seeds & broken linseed. Stir everything round until well combined.
3. In another bowl, add the Kéfir, canola oil, agave syrup & the eggs. Whisk together.
4. Make a well in the center of the bowl with the dry ingredients & add the liquid mix. Whisk until blended. Stir in the blueberries.
5. Take non-stick muffins pans/ silicon muffin trays or line normal muffin trays with paper muffin cups. I use silicon muffin trays , so I don’t need to grease my muffin cups. I use flower muffin cups. Divide the batter in the muffin trays. Fill them only up for 3/4, because when they are baked, you have to turn them over to see the top . It will be a flower. Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Place them on a Silpat on the baking tray, so they stand evenly. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes on 180°C, until they are golden brown, risen & cooked trough. Test with an oven skewer. When ready, take them out of the oven & place on a wire rack. Leave them for 2 to 5 minutes in their silicon molds. Then turn them out & flip them over so that you can see the flower head. Leave to cool completely on the wire rack.
Enjoy these in the morning as breakfast with a good cup of freshly brewed coffee or an excellent cup of tea.♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!