1 apple, peeled, cored and finely cut up into little pieces, I used Pink Lady
1. Preheat your oven on 180°C ( 350 F ) for about 10 minutes.
2. In your Kenwood bowl, add teff flour, Noproten gf flour mix, light buckwheat flour, tapioca flour, gf baking powder, guar gom, baking soda and speculaas spice. Mix it all together with the K paddle on medium speed.
3. In another bowl, add the lactose free yoghurt, applesauce, agave syrup and canola oil. Mix well with a whisk.
4. Add the wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients in the Kenwood bowl. Mix well on medium speed. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a plastic scraper. Finally, add the shivered almonds, the grated apple and the cut up apple pieces to the bowl. Mix well with the K paddle. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a plastic scraper.
5. Now, take your silicon flower pattern mats & place them on a silpat, for stability on an oven rack. I can place 2 x 6 larger holes flower mats besides each other. I also used another 5 silicon normal muffin mat. Because this is silicon, you don’t have to grease your muffin holes. Fill with 3/4 of the thicker batter. Place in the center of the oven & bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. I baked mine 25 minutes but checked after 20 minutes with a small sewing pin.
6. After they are golden on top & ready, carefully take them out of the oven & let them cool down a bit, for about 5 to 10 minutes. After that, you can carefully turn the muffins down side up & leave them to cool down on a wire rack. So you will be seeing the beautiful flower pattern on top! When completely cool, store in an airtight cookie box.
Enjoy like that, sliced open with a good cup of ginger tea or with some butter and apple jam or with apple butter.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!