I love these pancakes! I do not often eat pancakes, but when I do, I go for these…We had it for dinner this evening! MMM,…
Recipe: For about 14 smaller & thicker pancakes
225 gr self – raising flour
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 large organic eggs, beaten
30 gr butter or liquid baking margarine, melted & cooled
300 ml milk / I used semi – skimmed milk
butter or baking margarine for frying
1. Take your food processor or blender & put all the 5 first ingredients in it. It all has to be smooth.
2. Transfer it to a large bowl.
3. Let it stand for 20 minutes to rest.
4. After 20 minutes, it has thicken a bit. If you want, you can add some more milk to have more pancakes.
5. Take your little non – stick pan & heat up on high.
6. Pour a little swirl of liquid baking margarine in it & spread it out all over the pan.
7. Take a little ladle & pour it in the hot pan.
8. Sprinkle the blueberries on top of the pancake & bake it for 2 till 3 minutes & flip over.
9. Bake it for another minute or so on the other side.
10. On the same time, i have heated another plate on another heat on medium.
I put the pancake on it & place another large plate on top of it to keep warm.
11. And bake until the mix is all used up.
I always enjoy it with hot maple syrup! MMM,…
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You might like:
1. Wholemeal spelt blueberry breakfast muffins
2. Mixed berries stem ginger crumble
Comments are closed.