Yesterday early in the morning, I biked to our allotment. It was 9 am. I worked a few hours in the garden & then, I cut the 1st 2 big handfuls of fresh coriander leaves & stalks. I was going to use them in my evening dinner & I saw that there was a lot of chard. So, this had to go in the dinner too,….So I invented this lovely tasty wok dinner & marinated some organic chicken fillets too. This was my harvest of the day:
So, This lovely recipe I invented. It is a dairy-free gluten-free dinner & I also used 100% GF buckwheat noodles in here! Check it all out here:
Recipe: For 3 persons
* For the chicken marinade:
5 tablespoons soy sauce
10 tablespoons of a fruity olive oil
juice of 1/2 lime
one piece of fresh peeled ginger, about 4 cm x 2 cm, finely chopped up
1 tablespoon of local honey
* For the veggies:
200 gr of fresh chard, cleaned, washed, spun dry, the stalks finely cut up & the leaves cut up into 2-3 pieces
1-2 red bell pepper ( paprika), seeds & white bits removed, cut up into smaller strips
2 spring onions, cleaned, washed, spun dry, cut up into finer rings
* For the rest:
2 organic chicken fillets that are DF & GF, each cut up into smaller pieces, no fat!
250 gr of 100% GF buckwheat noodles
20 gr freshly chopped coriander leaves & stalks, just to scatter over the dish before serving
- 1 to 3 hours before dinner, make the chicken marinade. take a fitted ziplock bag & add chicken pieces. In a medium bowl, add all marinade ingredients. Whisk them together with a small whisk.
- Now, do this:
2. Place the filled bag into a bowl for when there is leakage. I marinated my chicken pieces for 2 hours. Before making dinner, take them out of the bowl & scoop them out of the plastic bag. Keep the marinade.
3. At the same time, cook your buckwheat noodles according to your packet instructions. Drain well & rinse under cold water. It took me 10 minutes.
4. Take your wok & smear it in with some olive oil. Heat up on high & place your spring onion rings, bell pepper strips & cut up chard stems in it. Stir fry until it is to your liking. This took me about 5 minutes, stirring often. Season with some black pepper & som soy sauce, but not too much because we don’t want it to be too salty! When done, lift the wokked veggies out of the pan. Now, add marinated chicken & a bit of the marinade. Stir fry until it is browned & golden on both sides. 5 minutes before serving , add all the marinade to your wok & your chicken pieces will lie in your marinade & will be very tasty too. Now, add your wokked veggies back to your wok & also the cooked noodles. heat everything well through & mix everything together. Plate up & scatter your fresh-cut up coriander leaves & small stalks all over the 2 plates. Enjoy with a loved one & a beer! MMM!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You can also find this tasty recipe HERE one Instructables!