Yesterday evening, I made this lovely Vegan & Gluten-free spiced dinner! All of the flavors were just right & tasty combined! Check it all out! 🙂
Recipe: For 3 persons
* For the sweet potato coconut mash:
6 cups peeled sweet potatoes, chopped into chunks (875 gr)
some Herbamare salt
1/4 cup Cuisine coco from Isola: organic coconut cream liquified to cook with (80 ml ) (= gluten-free & vegan)
some pink salt
* For the rest:
1/8 cup + 1/2 teaspoon peeled ginger, cut up finely (20 gr)
3 cups finely cut-up leeks, cleaned, well-washed & pad dry (195 gr)
5 cups + 1/4 cup cut up white cabbage (440 gr)
1 fat clove of garlic, peeled & finely chopped
1 smaller dried red Padron chili pepper, cut up finely
Himalayan pink salt in a grinder
a fruity extra virgin olive oil
12 gluten-free, vegan falafel balls
1. Boil your white cabbage for a few minutes until just al dente. Drain well.
2. Boil your sweet potato chunks with some Herbamare salt in boiling water until cooked through. Drain well & steam off the excess of water. Mash. Pour 80 ml of that liquified coconut cream aka milk into the mash. Finally, add some more black pepper & some pink salt. Mix well.
2. While your sweet potatoes are cooking, take a large Creuset pot & heat up on medium-high. When hot, add some drizzles of that fruity oil in it. Add chopped garlic, dried chili pepper bits & ginger. Fry for about 5 minutes. Add chopped leek & fry for about 5 minutes, stirring often. I added some extra seasoning, like 15 grins of black pepper & some pink salt. Finally, add your cooked white cabbage leaf parts. Heat up well. Keep warm.
3. 5 minutes before the rest of your dinner is ready, fry your falafel balls in that same fruity oil until browned on all sides & warmed through. Serve at once, like picture above!
Enjoy, my sweeties! 🙂 ♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You can also find it here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Vegan-Gluten-Free-spiced-up-dinner/