Yesterday evening, I invented these tasty beauties! Check them all out!
I soaked a lot of cashews in the early morning & used them, well rinsed & drained at night! Make these tasty raw goji berry brownies tartlets now! No guilt! 😉 They are very Yum Yum Yummmm & So Good for you too! 🙂 Read on how I made this lovely recipe,…
Recipe: For 5 x 7 cm tartlets!
* For the base:
1 cup raw hazelnuts
1 cup dates, pitted after measured, chopped
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon water
* For the goji berry filling aka ice-cream:
1 cup + 1/2 cup soaked cashews ( 231 gr)
6 thick dates, pitted & cut up (48 gr)
1/4 cup dried goji berries (31 gr)
1/2 teaspoon raw vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened home-made cashew milk (125 ml )
* To top your desserts with before going into the freezer: 4 dried goji berries to top each tartlet, so 20 dried goji berries.
1. For the base, take your beloved food processor & place the S-blade in. Add hazelnuts & pulse a few times until crumbled into smaller pieces or until to your liking. Now, add pitted dates, raw cacao powder & 1 tablespoon of water. Pulse to combine. Check the base with your hands. It has to stick together when pressed into a ball. If not, add a bit more water, but my raw brownie base was just right!
2. Take 5 smaller tartlet tins with removable bottom. With your hands, push brownie base into the bottom & all the sides up of your tartlet tin. See that all the sides upside & down are filled with brownie material. With the help of your finger, push the dough into the base bottom & push it down with your finger or thumb. Push it down so that the base line is about equally flat. It is a sticky business. If this is all done, place into the fridge while you make the filling.
3. Take your Vitamix & add cashews, dates, goji berries & vanilla extract. Also use the tamper to push the ingredients into the running blades. Stop & taste. It will be a bit more sweet but just so yummy! It will be dark orange in color! Spoon your filling into the 5 raw brownie tartlets, all evenly divided. The rest you lick of your spoon & Vitamix! Ha! Now, top each tartlet with 4 dried goji berries, just the way you like it. Carefully place them into the freezer for 1 night or for at least 4 hours. Take them out of the freezer 30-45 minutes before eating. The top is like a beautiful soft creamy cashew goji berry ice-cream & the base is a raw brownie in a tartlet tin! Wait 15 minutes before removing the tin outside & the bottom. Yummm!
They are Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, egg-free, healthy & very filling too with all of these nuts in them! Before they went in the freezer you tasted the dates a lot & after 1 night in the freezer you taste the goji berries better!
Serve them at room temperature on a cool plate & enjoy this wonderful raw goji berry brownie tartlet with a big smile on your face! 😉 Yum! xxx
Store them in the freezer! 🙂 xxx
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!! Get my first Free E-Book: Healthy Vegan Christmas!
You also can find this tasty recipe with step by step instructions & a bit more pictures here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Raw-goji-berry-brownie-tartlets/
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂
You might like: