Yesterday evening, I invented these lovely creamy vegan gluten-freestrawberrycream cheese ice-pops! I am pretty new to creating tasty ice-pops but inventing these beauties was so easy to do! I had the vegan gluten-free tofutti cream cheese in my fridge, wanted to use it & had also fresh strawberries to use up! So, just look at the yummy ingredients! 🙂
Starr@Misfitbaker said: “Loved those Strawberry Cream Cheese Ice Pops! I must make them again this summer! ”
Recipe: For 5 ice-pops
2 cups (270 gr) cleaned, hulled strawberries, each cut up into 2, measured when cut up
3/4 cup (150 gr) vegan gluten-free cream cheese, I used tofutti
1/8 cup (30 ml) maple syrup
1/8 cup (30 ml) unsweetened soy milk
1. Take your beloved Vitamix & place your ingredients in this order in it. Place tamper into the fitted lid & blend on full-speed & on high, by using your tamper to push the ingredients into the running blades. This will take about 10-15 seconds. Taste! You must taste the yummy ripe strawberries first & then the creamy tofutti cream cheese!
2. Pour into ice-pops until nearly all full & place the cap on. Place into fitted stand & place it all in the freezer until your ice-pop are firm. This will take at least 4 hours or so. Take one out of the freezer, about 10 minutes before indulging & keep them under a tap with running warm water for 30 seconds to 1 minute or so, on both sides 🙂 Enjoy! You won’t be disappointed! My husband Peter gave them 10/10 yet again! 😉 xxx ♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Yesterday afternoon, I made these tasty refreshing healthy coconut-cinnamon-banana-ice-pops! These are just beautiful, tasty & energizing too with the banana & coconut water! This recipe made 6 normal ice pops! 🙂 Just 3 ingredients! 🙂
Recipe: For 6 normal ice-pops
2 cups coconut water
1 very large super ripe banana, peeled & broken into 2 or 2 smaller ones!
2 teaspoons chia seeds, for extra nutrition!
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
some coconut sugar to sweetened a bit extra/ I didn’t use this!
1. Take your Vitamix & add every ingredient, except the extra coconut sugar. Place the tamper ingot he fitted lid & blend on high-speed for about 10 to 15 seconds or until everything is fully joined. taste! You must taste the coconut, banana & cinnamon. 🙂 If you want, add 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar. I didn’t do this because my banana was super ripe & very sweet! 😉
2. Pour into ice-pops & put the lid on your 6 ice-pops. Place them into their holder, straight-up & place into the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight. Take one 10 minutes out of the freezer & wait or place the outside, the mold under hot running water & enjoy instantly with no-guilt! 🙂 xxx I assure you, that you want another one! 😉 xxx Stay tuned, Subscribe through the photo link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,800 email Subscribers! It is free! Click onto this link below!
Recently, I made home-made vanilla almond milk.I had some leftover vanilla almond nut pulp. I wanted to use some of it. The rest you can use up in smoothies, add some in your morning muesli, in your muffins & cakes. But, I wanted something different. So, I made these tasty beauties!!! Oh yes! Here is the recipe how to make them!
Recipe: For 6 smaller iced lollipops!
2 very ripe banana’s, cut into chunks
1 teaspoon of unsweetened cacao powder
1/3 cup of vanilla almond nut pulp ( leftover from making almond vanilla milk )
1. Take a blender or a food processor & add the ingredients but only 10 gr of the sugar. Blend well. Taste! If it isn’t sweet enough, add another 10 gr of the vanilla sugar. Blend again well until there aren’t any lumps left. Taste! I added the other 20 gr of vanilla sugar & blended it again. Taste! It was sweet enough for me!
2. Pour the liquid into a pouring container & fill your moulds until the top with it. Place the lid on & insert the wooden sticks in it, leaving just a bit, about 2 cm sticking out. Place into the freezer for at least 6 hours.
3. When ready to eat them, take them out of the freezer & unmold them. This is easier when you pour hot water from the tap all over the outside of your popsicles! After 1 minute or so, you can easily unmold them. Enjoy them! 😉
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!