Because many of you missed me the last 2 months & I received so many lovely concerning emails on what was going on with me, I invented & made you all these lovely Gluten-free Vegan Blueberry Buckwheat Oat pancakes this morning who are to die for really! They make an ideal yummy filling breakfast or even a dinner! Easy peasy too! 😉
That is a mouthful, hey? I had some nice wholemeal buckwheat flour left that I needed to use up. I thought that home-made ground oat flour would go well with this lovely buckwheat flour. I had some fresh blueberries that I wanted to use in these lovely pancakes! They are super scrumptious, healthy & filling too!
My husband Peter gave them 10/10! Ooh yes!
Recipe: For 16 smaller thicker pancakes
1 cup (140 gr) wholemeal buckwheat flour
1 cup (95 gr) home-made oat flour (made by grinding whole smaller oats into your dry container of your Vitamix for about 15 seconds, measure out 1 cup!)
2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
1 teaspoon home-made vanilla extract
1/2 cup (130 gr) apple compôte
1 cup + 1/2 cup (375 ml) unsweetened soy milk
To fold in the last-minute:
1 cup (165 gr) blueberries
- Take a medium bowl & ad 3 dry ingredients. This is buckwheat flour, oat flour & baking powder. Mix with a spoon. Set aside.
- Take another medium bowl & add wet ingredients. This is soy milk, apple compôte & vanilla extract. Mix well with a small whisk.
- Now, pour wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well until all dry ingredients are fully mixed in.
- Lastly, fold the blueberries into the mix. Heat up a non-stick small pan & heat up on medium-high. Smear in with a neutral extra virgin olive oil & heat up. Pour 1 heaped big tablespoon into the center of the hot pan & see that you have a few blueberries in them. Flatten it all out with the back of your spoon to form quickly a roundish shape for your pancake. Wait until many bubbles appear into the surface of the pancake & carefully flip your pancake over with help of a pancake spatula & fork. With your pancake flipper, push the upside of the pancake down for an equal fry. When done, place onto a plate that you lined with aluminium paper to keep the pancakes warm. Repeat the process. I oiled my pan again & again. When all the pancake batter has been used up, serve at once, like photo above & enjoy with some coconut sugar on top or with some good maple syrup! 🙂 I got 16 smaller thicker pancakes from the batter!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now & get my 1st E-Book: Healthy Vegan Christmas now! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You might like these other pancake recipes:
- Vegan pancakes with a passionfruit glaze
- Vegan 5 -ingredient pancakes
- Vegan pineapple chocolate chip pancakes!
- Vegan wholegrain oat spelt pancakes with a plum spiced compôte
- Vegan spelt pancakes
- Vegan spelt pancakes with cardamom scented sticky caramel figs
- Vegan Gluten-Free cherry oat pancakes with cacao nibs
- Vegan pumpkin spiced pancakes with home-made pumpkin spice
- Sophie’s wholesome apple pancakes
You can also find this tasty recipe HERE ON INSTRUCTABLES!