You know that a while ago, I made a canning recipe. I only published one of them. You can find the tasty recipe here! It was time, to open the first batch of canned gherkins that we made on July 20 th 2016. This is 3 weeks ago. I needed to taste the preserved gherkins so I made this simple tasty sandwich, check it out!
Doesn’t it look so inviting & yummy????? You only need to grab a few ingredients in your kitchen & fridge to make it, then gobble it all up with a big smile on your face,…:) Ooh yeah! You only need 5 ingredients!
Can you guess them?
- pistolets (small bread rolls) 1 or 2 per person
- slices of your favorite cheese,…I used young sliced cow’s cheese
- minarine or butter to smear onto the bottom of your rolls
- your pickled canned gherkins in my sweet-sour marinade (it has canned for 3 weeks), 2 slices
- good mustard to smear onto your inner top of the pistolet (bread roll)
- Just make your sandwich in this order & slather on some more mustard if you need to. Place top onto the filled bottom & enjoy taking a big bite! MMMM,… My sweet-sour gherkins are just lovely & that canning liquid & stuff in to it too,….Now, I think, I am going to make a second roll,…yum!♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!