Today, I invented this lovely No-Bake clementine cheesecake. It happens also to be Vegan! 😉 No cashews in here! It was a creation of hard work & lots of love,…hahahhahaha!
This no-bake vegan cheesecake itself is very creamy, delicious, has no cashews in it & is super addictive too. MMM! Can I serve you a yummy piece?
Koko said: “This looks like a dreeeeeeam!!!! I like that there are no cashews- it is something different and unique with the ingredients you’ve used! I have to try it!! ”
You can really taste the yummy coconut butter in here & at the top the yummy juicy clementines & home-made drizzled chocolate sauce! The cheesecake it self is not too sweet just sweet enough! Enjoy! xxxx
Here is the tart coming out of the cheesecake tin & bottom: A thing of beauty! 🙂
Recipe: For 1 cheesecake tin: 18 cm x 18 cm
For the cheesecake base:
1 cup (85 gr) medium-sized oats
1 cup (85 gr) white almond meal
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
3 tablespoons maple syrup
For the cheesecake itself:
1 packet of 400 gr drained silken tofu
50 gr coconut cream
1 cup coconut butter (I added 1 teaspoon of coconut oil)
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon xantan gum
1 teaspoon vanilla extract/ I use home-made
1 tablespoon unsweetened soy milk
2 peeled clementines, pits removed
For the clementines on top:
3-4 clementines, peeled, pits removed, cut up not segments
2 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed until melted
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons raw, unsweetened, natural cacao powder
- First, make the base. Take your food processor & place the S-blade in. Add oats. Place fitted lid on & pulse until it resembles a flour. Add almond flour, melted coconut oil & maple syrup. Place fitted lid on & pulse until it forms a brownish dough. It will look something like this:
- Oil your cheesecake tin with the same coconut oil on the base & sides. With help of your fingers & hands, push the dough into all the sides & base of the cheesecake tin. You can use the back of a spoon or spatula to help you. Place into the fridge to stiff up, at least until your filling is made. It will look something like this:
- Now, make the cheesecake topping. Take your Vitamix container & add silken tofu, coconut cream, coconut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, xantan gum, vanilla, soy milk & clementines together. Place fitted lid on & use the tamper to push ingredients into the running blades. Blend on high-speed for 1 to 2 minutes & turn back. Stop machine from time to time to push ingredients into the blades. Blend again on high-speed until it all is creamy & check the sweetness. You must taste the clementines with sweetness attached! 😉 It will be creamy & very thick too. Spread it all out on top of your cooled base. With help of a spatula, clean fingers & a spoon. Place back into the fridge for at least 2 hours or until stiffed up. After being one hour in the fridge, place fresh segments of clementines over the top of the cheesecake & place back into the fridge, see picture here:
- Finally, make the drizzled chocolate sauce. Place your coconut oil, raw cacao powder & maple syrup into a bowl above a fitted pot filled with boiling water. The hot water must not touch the bowl! This is called au-bain-marie. Set the what on low-heat. The heat will melt your coconut oil & with a whisk, stir everything together! MMM! You can really taste the chocolate & yummy maple syrup. See picture here:
- Turn heat off & drizzle your hot chocolate sauce over your clementine segments & place into the fridge to cool down further, at least for 4 hours!!! I drizzled my chocolate sauce with a spoon but that wasn’t very handy though! See picture here:
7. When you think your cheesecake is ready, take it out of your fridge. With help of your hands, carefully flip your cheesecake tin open. Take away your upstanding sides. With help of a sharp long knife, loosen the base of your cheesecake carefully. Now, take a clean large plate or tart presentation stand & move your cheesecake to there, very slowly. Cut into desired pieces, but not too large because this cheesecake will fill you up! Enjoy with loved one’s! MMMM! Place leftovers into a fitted pot with fitted lid in the fridge. Remove from the fridge about 15 minutes before serving, because you want the cheesecake to be creamy & not too cold!!! 🙂
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You can also find this tasty recipe here on Instructables!
You might like other cheesecake recipes:
- Vegan Gluten-free Raw Chocolate cheesecake! ( has cashews in it)
- Vegan Gluten-free Fresh fig cheesecake bars! (has tofutti in it)
- Gluten-free lactose-free strawberry tartlets!
- No-bake strawberry cheesecake tartlets topped with cashew caramel! (Vegan & Gluten-free) ( has cashews in it)