I will give you my favorite 10 pumpkin recipes from my blog to inspire you! I know that pumpkin in desserts & savory foods is very big in America & in Canada but here in Belgium it is not. I have tried the last few years to promote the lovely pumpkin! I even hope to inspire you all! Can you say afterwards in your comments which recipe you like & why? I will list them from 10 to 1! Just click onto the pictures to go directly to my tasty pumpkin recipes! Here we go:
10. Sophie’s festive stuffed pumpkin!
9. Vegan spiced oven rosted veggies served with GF brown rice pasta!
8. Brown rice with toasted walnuts, Moscatel vinegar roasted butternut & red onions, served with an organic pork chop!
7. A Fall Spelt tagliatelle!
6. Vegan cashew, pumpkin & chocolate spread!
5. Home-made vegan pumpkin spice & vegan pumpkin spiced pancakes with pumpkin purée!
4. Sophie’s vegetarian butter nut pumpkin, quinoa & red bean chili!
3. Vegan & Gluten-free sage walnut pesto with roasted butternut pumpkin cubes!
2. Vegan pumpkin carob brownies!
And finally, number 1: Roasted chorizo, pumpkin & thyme soup served with a home-made savory pumpkin & feta bread!
So, I hope that I inspired you all by making delicious recipes with pumpkin. Because we can’t buy canned pumpkin we have to make our own! It is a lot of work though. But I freeze the rest of my pumpkin puréé in the freezer. Enjoy them all! xxxx ♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂