I went to my allotment yesterday & had yet again fresh ripe strawberries. Because these strawberries are so sweet, I needed to put a few of them into a lovely dessert, of course! 😉
Yesterday evening, I invented these lovely 2 Gluten-free Lactose-Free strawberry chocolate chip tartlets! Just look at these tasty beauties! 🙂
Now, I got your attention, right? I put them one night in the fridge & devoured one in the early afternoon! These are more healthy, light in the mouth because of the combo of lactose-free cream cheese & lactose-free low-fat quark. I didn’t use much sugar either because my home grown strawberries are perfectly ripe & very sweet too! The gluten-free lactose-free chocolate chip cookie base take these tartlets to a whole other level, even better! 🙂
Let’s see how I made these beauties! 🙂
Recipe: For 2 medium tartlets, each, 12 cm in diameter
* For the chocolate chip cookie base:
2 cups (165 gr) broken gluten-free lactose-free chocolate chip cookies
1/2 cup (72 gr) salted lactose-free gluten-free margarine, melted, measured before melting!!!!
* For the yummy filling:
1/2 cup (120 gr) lactose-free cream cheese
1/2 cup ( 136 gr) low-fat quark
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1/2 cup ( 85 gr) finely cut up strawberries
* To top your filling:
2 ripe hulled strawberries, each cut up vertically into 4 equal parts, like picture above
1. First, make your cookie base. Take your beloved food processor & place S-blade in. Put broken chocolate chip cookies in it. Place fitted lid on & pulse until it looks like finer breadcrumbs. I pulsed it a few times! No, pour melted margarine to it, place lid back on & pulse until it all comes together. This will only take a few seconds.
2. Place this mix between your fingers, it has to bind the 2 ingredients together well. Place this cookie mix into 2 tartlets with removable bottoms. My tartlets were each 12 cm in diameter. Push the cookie base into the bottom of each tartlet, pushing it also upside the sides. When equally divided, use the extra excess of cookie base to fill in the gaps. With help of your thumb, push the bottom into a flat one. Do the same with the other tartlet. Now, with a rolling-pin, roll over the top of each tartlet, to remove excess of dough. Place the 2 cookie based tartlets into the fridge for a while. It will look something like this:
3. Now, make your tasty filling. Take a medium bowl a dd cream cheese & quark. Whisk it all loose. Taste. I added 1/2 cup of mashed cut up strawberries & whisked them away into the mix. I added 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar & whisked it away! Now, you will see little specks of sugar. Taste again. It is just right in sweetness. This is also because my strawberries are home-grown & are very sweet. If your strawberries are not so sweet, add more coconut sugar. Take your cooled tartlets from the fridge & fill them with the strawberry-creamcheese-quark mix. You will end up with a bit of filling left. Eat it right now with a spoon! 🙂 Go on, you deserve it! 🙂 Top each tartlet with a cut up strawberry. Place into the fridge to cool down a bit, at least for 4 hours. I put mine 1 night into the fridge! You need this, I believe! 🙂
4. When you want to devour these tasty beauties, take them 15 minutes before eating out of the fridge. Carefully remove the loose bottom & tartlet tins & place each tartlet onto a nice dessert plate & indulge yourself,…:) xxx
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You might like: