Last week, I made this delicious invented dinner! I had a beautiful piece of organic pork loin in my fridge. Now, I wanted to make a more fabulous dinner out of it & I also used mulled ginger wine in here! This is what I made:
This is a great tasty dinner for a dinner party! You will WAW your guests for sure! 🙂
Recipe: For 2 persons
* For the organic pork loin & mulled ginger wine soy cream sauce:
350 gr organic cleaned pork loin, ( that is gluten- & dairy-free!), fat & white membrane removed, cut into smaller pieces, max.2 cm thick
baking margarine or butter!
a fruity extra virgin olive oil
1 medium white onion, peeled & cut into rings
1 fat clove of garlic, peeled & finely chopped
2 teaspoons of coriander seeds, crushed finely in a pestle & mortar
finely milled white pepper
Maldon sea salt
1 tablespoon powdered coconut sugar
150 ml soy cream
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
15 gr fresh coriander leaves ( cilantro , cleaned & cut up roughly
250 gr of brow, Swiss mushrooms, cleaned & cut up into smaller pieces
* For the spinach:
300 gr young spinach leaves, washed, spun dry
Maldon sea salt
* For the aromatic brown rice:
2 sachets of each 125 gr brown rice, that need 12 minutes of cooking
1 green celery stick, cleaned, cut up into larger chunks
2 fat cloves of garlic, peeled & finely cut up
2 tablespoons of dried thyme stalks
2 dried bay leaves
a splash of white wine
1. Cook your brown rice sachets in salted boiling water & add celery chunks, dried bay leaves, chopped garlic & dried thyme. Stir often, when rice has been cooked, remove, celery, chopped garlic, bay leaves & dried thyme but add a splash of white wine. Stir it through the cooked brown rice! Keep warm.
2. In the meantime, take larger non-stick pan & heat up on medium-high. When hot, add a few knobs of margarine & some olive oil. Swirl around the pan & add chopped garlic, onion rings & crushed coriander seeds. What a great aroma! Stir often until browned. Set aside & transfer to another pot with fitted lid, to keep warm. In the same pan, add a few knobs of margarine & add mushrooms. Add some white pepper & some sea salt, but not too much! Fry until browned on all sides & cooked through. Transfer this all to the same pot where the garlic & onion rings are,…keep warm! To the same pan, add olive oil & heat up. When hot, fry your pork loin pieces for about 2-3 minutes per side & when you turn your meat over, only season with white pepper & some sea salt on one side of the meat!
Now, return the onion-garlic-mushroom mix back to the hot pan with the meat in it. Stir through. Add mulled ginger wine, coconut sugar & lemon juice. Stir everything well round into the hot pan. Let mulled ginger wine reduce a bit. Now, pour soy cream into the mulled wine & season with some more white pepper & sea salt. Taste often. Let the sauce reduce to your liking & taste again! Turn the meat over in your lovely sauce. It all has to taste fabulous! Turn heat off & place a fitted lid on the hot pan. Let the meat rest into your lovely sauce for about 5 minutes before serving! This way the meat will be very juicy & tender!
3. In the last minutes, before serving, steam the spinach for a few minutes. Add some grins of white pepper & some sea salt, to taste. Now, plate up & scatter the chopped up coriander leaves all over your plate, but not too much & enjoy with a loved one! 🙂 MMM,…:) Stay tuned, Subscribe through the photo link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,800 email Subscribers! It is free! Click onto this link below!