Last week, I made this delicious invented dinner! I had a beautiful piece of organic pork loin in my fridge. Now, I wanted to make a more fabulous dinner out of it & I also used mulled ginger wine in here! This is what I made:
This is a great tasty dinner for a dinner party! You will WAW your guests for sure! 🙂
Recipe: For 2 persons
* For the organic pork loin & mulled ginger wine soy cream sauce:
350 gr organic cleaned pork loin, ( that is gluten- & dairy-free!), fat & white membrane removed, cut into smaller pieces, max.2 cm thick
baking margarine or butter!
a fruity extra virgin olive oil
1 medium white onion, peeled & cut into rings
1 fat clove of garlic, peeled & finely chopped
2 teaspoons of coriander seeds, crushed finely in a pestle & mortar
finely milled white pepper
Maldon sea salt
1 tablespoon powdered coconut sugar
150 ml soy cream
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
15 gr fresh coriander leaves ( cilantro , cleaned & cut up roughly
250 gr of brow, Swiss mushrooms, cleaned & cut up into smaller pieces
* For the spinach:
300 gr young spinach leaves, washed, spun dry
Maldon sea salt
* For the aromatic brown rice:
2 sachets of each 125 gr brown rice, that need 12 minutes of cooking
1 green celery stick, cleaned, cut up into larger chunks
2 fat cloves of garlic, peeled & finely cut up
2 tablespoons of dried thyme stalks
2 dried bay leaves
a splash of white wine
1. Cook your brown rice sachets in salted boiling water & add celery chunks, dried bay leaves, chopped garlic & dried thyme. Stir often, when rice has been cooked, remove, celery, chopped garlic, bay leaves & dried thyme but add a splash of white wine. Stir it through the cooked brown rice! Keep warm.
2. In the meantime, take larger non-stick pan & heat up on medium-high. When hot, add a few knobs of margarine & some olive oil. Swirl around the pan & add chopped garlic, onion rings & crushed coriander seeds. What a great aroma! Stir often until browned. Set aside & transfer to another pot with fitted lid, to keep warm. In the same pan, add a few knobs of margarine & add mushrooms. Add some white pepper & some sea salt, but not too much! Fry until browned on all sides & cooked through. Transfer this all to the same pot where the garlic & onion rings are,…keep warm! To the same pan, add olive oil & heat up. When hot, fry your pork loin pieces for about 2-3 minutes per side & when you turn your meat over, only season with white pepper & some sea salt on one side of the meat!
Now, return the onion-garlic-mushroom mix back to the hot pan with the meat in it. Stir through. Add mulled ginger wine, coconut sugar & lemon juice. Stir everything well round into the hot pan. Let mulled ginger wine reduce a bit. Now, pour soy cream into the mulled wine & season with some more white pepper & sea salt. Taste often. Let the sauce reduce to your liking & taste again! Turn the meat over in your lovely sauce. It all has to taste fabulous! Turn heat off & place a fitted lid on the hot pan. Let the meat rest into your lovely sauce for about 5 minutes before serving! This way the meat will be very juicy & tender!
3. In the last minutes, before serving, steam the spinach for a few minutes. Add some grins of white pepper & some sea salt, to taste. Now, plate up & scatter the chopped up coriander leaves all over your plate, but not too much & enjoy with a loved one! 🙂 MMM,…:)
Stay tuned, Subscribe through the photo link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,800 email Subscribers! It is free! Click onto this link below!
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂