Yesterday evening, we had this fabulous Asian inspired dinner! Just check it all out! It is completely Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free too!🙂
Recipe: For 3 people
* For the Asian marinade:
a piece of 5cm x 3 cm peeled fresh ginger, cut up into smaller chunks
2 smaller red chillis, from 1 seeds kept & one seeds removed, cut up into smaller rings
2 fat cloves of peeled garlic, cut up
1 handful of fresh coriander leaves, cleaned, stalks included, cut up
5 tablespoons of a fruity evoo
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
350 gr organic pork loin, dairy & gluten-free, cleaned, fat removed, cut up into bite-sized chunks
* For the wokked veggies:
2 fat large carrots, peeled & cut up into thin strips
5 Chinese cabbage leaves, cleaned & white big white nerf removed, cut up
4 spring onions, white & green part kept, cut up into rings
150 gr wok mix with soy shoots in it
* For the brown rice noodles:
250 gr gluten-free, dairy-free organic brown rice noodles, I use this brand:
* Just before serving: some scattered fresh-cut up coriander leaves
1. About 3.5 hours hours before dinner, make your marinade. I marinated my pork for about 3 hours. Take a medium bowl & ad olive oil, soy sauce & lime juice. Whisk well together & set aside. Add your organic pork chunks. Cover them with the mix. Let sit into this mix until the rest of your marinade is ready. Take your food processor & add ginger, garlic pieces, red chili rings, some of the seeds & chopped fresh coriander leaves. Pulse until it all comes together & is finely mixed. Pour or spoon your wet marinade with the pork chunks in a fitted ziplock plastic bag & add, spoon the rest of your spicy green marinade in it. See that all of your meat is covered into the green-brown mix. Now, seal the bag. With your hands, on the outside of the bag, massage the meat. Place flat onto a fitted plate & place into the fridge to marinate. I left it in the fridge for 3 hours. After, 1 hour, turn the bag over & massage it some more with your hands. Place in the fridge again. When it is time to make dinner, take out of the fridge. Leave the marinated meat in the bag.
2. Cook your brown rice noodles according to your packet instructions & drain well. Keep covered.
3. First, smear your wok in with oil, all over. I do that with a kitchen paper. Heat up on high. Add carrot strips & half of the onion rings. Wok until al dente & add some drizzles of soy sauce to it. This only takes a few minutes. You still want a bite in your carrot strips! Remove from the wok & set aside to keep warm. Now, ad 150 gr of soy bean shoots mix to your hot wok & some drizzles of soy sauce. I also added a bit of the green marinade to the mix, for extra flavor. Wok until just al dente. Remove from the wok & add to the rest of the wokked veggies. Now, oil your wok again, if you need to. Heat up & add marinated pork chunks. Squeeze it all out of the bag & the rest of the marinade too. Stir fry until browned on all sides & cooked through. The aroma is overwhelming & your house will smell amazing! Finally, check a piece of meat. If ready, add your Cut up chinese cabbage leaves & let them wilt & add the wokked veggies to the pan & the remaining spring onion rings. Finally, add your drained cooked brown rice noodles to the hot wok & reheat a bit & stir it through the asian veggies-pork-mix. Taste! It has to taste fabulous, with a bit of heat, but just right!
4. Plate up & scatter with the chopped coriander leaves & gobble up instantly with loved ones!😉 You will want more,…;)
Stay Tuned! If you liked this post & want more of them, join 915 email followers! Subscribe by email! It is free!
Follow me on Facebook too!🙂