- This morning, I made this tasty easy peasy Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free juices! I had it after a cardio work-out! It is my favourite fresh juice of the moment, in the morning! 🙂
Take a sip,…You know you want to!
For 2 big glasses
- 2 big juice oranges, cut into 2
- 5 cm of fresh ginger, peeled & cut into 2
- 6 big large carrots, UNpeeled & each cut into 2
- 1.Takeyourjuicer & place 2 glasses under it. Juice your carrots & ginger, so that each glass has exactly the same amounts of carrots & ginger in it. Now, juice your oranges too, equally divided, like above. Into each glass, add some of the orange pulp. Mix well with a spoon & enjoy instantly with a loved one! 😉 MMM,…This juice is very good for you & energizing too! 😉 xxx
Stay tuned, Subscribe by email through the link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,800 email Subscribers! It is free!
Sophies Foodie Files
You might like: