I wish all of my readers, all around the world, A Happy New Year with lots of fun, good health, great new foodie things to discover & more tasty recipes from me @ Sophie’s Foodie Files!!!
Yeahhhh! Cheers to the New Year! 😉 xxx
The most viewed posts this last year of 2013 were, all well-loved by all of you, posted from number ten to number one, of course! Just click onto the picture to go directly to the recipes & aka posts!! 😉
10. Vegan rhubarb, pear, chocolate chip crumbles!
9. Vegetarian nuts & mushroom burgers!
8. A few of my favourite places, streets in Brussels: part 3!
7. Home-made Vegan cashew milk in my Vitamix & Vegan Refreshing Vanilla Cashew & Strawberry smoothies!
6. Spiced & fragrant oven roasted beet wedges!
5. Two home-made cashew milks!
4. Recipes by Ingredient!
This page was clicked a lot this past year! Recipes By Ingredient!
That means that it is working! 🙂 Thank you all! xxx
3. Home-made Almond Milk & Home-made Vanilla Almond Milk!
2. My About Page!
My about-page was clicked a lot this past year too! About!
Thanks! 🙂 xxx
1. Gluten-Free triple quinoa bread!
That is it! Thanks to all of you for reading my blog so much this past year & some of you, who are & were reading my blog for the past 5 years!!!
Cheers to all of you & see you back here after a few days!!! 🙂 xxx Stay tuned, Subscribe by email through the link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,800 email Subscribers! It is free!