Here are a few of my best appetizer recipes from my blog that you all so much love,… According to my statistics! 🙂 Enjoy! Just click onto the pictures to go directly to the recipes! I will write under each picture if they are vegan or not,…etc.
1. Cheesy ham & pesto appetizers!
2. Scottish oak smoked salmon with wasabi & fresh dill appetizers ( Fish ), filed under Sophie’s Christmas menu!
Read on for more yumminess,…
3. Beetroot appetizers on a bed of witlof ( Vegetarian, Vegan & Dairy – free! ), filed under Sophie’s Christmas menu!
4. Home-made cheese cookies! ( Vegetarian! )
5. Grissini smoked duck appetizers!, filed under 2 lovely & festive appetizers!
So , these are my favourite appetizer recipes from my blog! I hope you like them too! 😉
Stay tuned, Subscribe by email through the photo link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,800 email Subscribers! It is free! Get my E-Book: Healthy Vegan Christmas here too!
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂