I wish all of my readers a Happy, joyful & great 2013!!!! Cheers to the New Year!
I also wish all of you many great food adventures & experiencing new foods too!
I hope that you enjoyed my old recipes & that you will enjoy them in the future!
Have a lovely time with your family & friends, where ever you are! Carpe diem!
See you next year!
Bye bye for now
I will give you some alternative tasty recipes from my blog. Check them out! Just click onto the titles to go to the recipes!!
Some tasty appetizers!
2. Beetroot appetizers served in a witlof leaf ( Belgian endive ) ( Vegan, vegetarian ), filed under Christmas menu
Some tasty soups!
1. Roasted pumpkin, thyme & chorizo soup served with a home-made savoury pumpkin, red onion & feta bread!
2. Sophie’s festive onion, apple & apple cider soup
A tasty salad!
Smoked duck, white asparagus & fig salad
Tasty main courses!
1. Beetroot risotto with fresh sheep’s ricotta & Parmesan
2. My husband’s drunken chicken dish ( Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free )
3. Turkey breasts with a Madeira cream sauce, Duchesse croquettes & braised sugared Belgian endive ( witlofs )
Some tasty desserts!
1. Vegan Christmas stollen, my way!
2. Silken tofu, cranberries & Port desserts! ( Vegan, Gluten-free & Dairy-Free )
3. Vegan no-bake cream cheesecake bars with fresh figs & a GF option too!
Some tasty breakfasts!
1. Vegan spiced home-made pumpkin bread
2. Spiced vegan pumpkin spiced pancakes with home-made pumpkin spice!
So, I hope you enjoyed my chosen recipes!
Have an excellent & fabulous 2013! Cheers! I will drink to that!!!! 🙂 See you all in the New Year, my lovely ones!!! :)xxx
Stay tuned, Subscribe by email through the link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,850 email Subscribers! It is free!
Sophies Foodie Files