I wish all of my readers a Happy, joyful & great 2013!!!! Cheers to the New Year!
I also wish all of you many great food adventures & experiencing new foods too!
I hope that you enjoyed my old recipes & that you will enjoy them in the future!
Have a lovely time with your family & friends, where ever you are! Carpe diem!
See you next year!
Bye bye for now
I will give you some alternative tasty recipes from my blog. Check them out! Just click onto the titles to go to the recipes!!
Some tasty appetizers!
MMM! Tasty fish appetizers!
2. Beetroot appetizers served in a witlof leaf ( Belgian endive ) ( Vegan, vegetarian ), filed under Christmas menu
Yummy Yum! All vegan too!
Some tasty soups!
1. Roasted pumpkin, thyme & chorizo soup served with a home-made savoury pumpkin, red onion & feta bread!
MMM! A tasty meal on its own!
A divine savoury pumpkin, red onion & feta bread!
2. Sophie’s festive onion, apple & apple cider soup
Festive & tasty too!
A tasty salad!
Smoked duck, white asparagus & fig salad
Tasty main courses!
1. Beetroot risotto with fresh sheep’s ricotta & Parmesan
MMM,…& seasonal too!
2. My husband’s drunken chicken dish ( Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free )
MMM! A festive & divine dinner!
3. Turkey breasts with a Madeira cream sauce, Duchesse croquettes & braised sugared Belgian endive ( witlofs )
Festive & ooh so tasty too!
Some tasty desserts!
1. Vegan Christmas stollen, my way!
An Excellent food gift too!
A view of vegan heaven!
2. Silken tofu, cranberries & Port desserts! ( Vegan, Gluten-free & Dairy-Free )
Very easy to make, fancy & great at a dinner party!
3. Vegan no-bake cream cheesecake bars with fresh figs & a GF option too!
Some tasty breakfasts!
1. Vegan spiced home-made pumpkin bread
Delightfully looking, hey???
An excellent food gift too!!!
2. Spiced vegan pumpkin spiced pancakes with home-made pumpkin spice!
A great & tasty breakfast!
A great little food gift too, especially in Belgium!
So, I hope you enjoyed my chosen recipes!
Have an excellent & fabulous 2013! Cheers! I will drink to that!!!! 🙂 See you all in the New Year, my lovely ones!!! :)xxx
Stay tuned, Subscribe by email through the link below to get my new cool newsletters aka posts! Join 1,850 email Subscribers! It is free!
Sophies Foodie Files
Comments are closed.