I love that it is Fall, Autumn!
What I also love about this season is that there are plenty pumpkin & butternut pumpkins around! That’s why, I wanted to give you my favourite pumpkin recipes from my own blog. I hope you like them all! :) Just click onto the pictures or onto the links to go to the tasty recipes!
1. A home-made roasted chorizo, pumpkin & thyme soup served with a home-made savoury pumpkin, red onions & feta bread!
A divine roasted thyme, chorizo & pumpkin soup, served with a home-made savoury pumpkin , red onion & feta bread!
A wonderful food gift!
A divine home-made feta, red onions & pumpkin bread!
A yummy savoury home-made pumpkin, red onion & feta bread
2. Sophie’s festive stuffed pumpkin!
Tasty & festive filled up pumpkins! Yummie!
Yummie festive filled pumpkin! Easy to make too!
3. Spiced Summer pumpkin, red bell pepper & butternut pumpkin soup!
A delightful & tasty soup!
4. Fusilli with a cheesy creamy sauce with pumpkin, garlic & smoked bacon
A yummy, satisfying pasta & seasonal pasta dish!
5. My curry pumpkin soup!
A tasty curried pumpkin soup!
6. Sophie’s vegetarian butternut pumpkin,quinoa & red bean chili!
Great for entertaining too!
Yummy, healthy & seasonal too! What more do you want?
7. Vegan spiced oven roasted veggies served on Gluten-free brown rice pasta
Don’t you want to dig in?
8. Vegan & gluten-free sage & roasted walnut pesto with pasta & roasted butternut cubes!
Ready to attack!
9. Ginger spiced pumpkin muffins, using home made pumpkin purée.
Yummy ginger pumpkin muffins!
Great as a special food gift!
So, my dear readers, I hope you enjoyed my favourite pumpkin & butternut pumpkin dishes! :)
Stay Tuned! if you liked this post & want more of them, join 1,214 email followers! Subscribe by email! It is free!
Follow me on Facebook too! :)
Sophies Foodie Files
Comments are closed.