I have made & lot of shakes lately to start my day. I eat them after my cardio & full body work out. I also made a few home-made juices. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.
First, 2 lovely home-pressed juices of mine that are my favourite of this moment.
A tasty beetroot & ginger juice!
A tasty cucumber, spinach & green celery juice!
Beetroot & ginger juice: ( serves 1 big glass )
2 large red beets, peeled & cut into chunks
1 piece of fresh ginger, about 2.5 cm long & 1.5 cm thick, peeled & cut into chunks
1. Take your juicer & place the vegetable presser in. Place the red beetroot chunks in it, place a big glass under the opening where the juice comes out & press until all the beetroot chunks are juiced all the way through.
2. Afterwards, place the ginger pieces in the juicer & press until the juice has come out, all the way. Mix the juices with a spoon so that the juices are well mixed into the glass.
3. Serve instantly & enjoy!
Cucumber, celery & spinach juice: ( Serves 2 glasses )
2 green celery, cleaned & cut into larger pieces
2 cucumber, cleaned & deseeded, cut into larger pieces
about 300 gr fresh washed & cleaned spinach leaves, spun dry
1. Clean your juicer & place a big glass under the opening of your juicer.
2. Place each ingredient, piece after piece, into the juicer. Juice until all pieces are used up.
3. Place the spinach leaves through the juicer. Mix the juices into the glass. Serve instantly.
A divine avocado, soy yoghurt & orange smoothy
A divine soy yoghurt, soy protein, apple & pear smoothy
Avocado, soy yoghurt & orange smoothy: ( Serves 2 big glasses )
1 large Hass avocado, peeled & cut into chunks
500 ml natural sugar-free soy yoghurt
2 juicy oranges, peeled & cut into chunks, deseeded too
1. Place a big glass under your juicer. Juice your oranges well.
2. Pour this juice in a blender.
3. Add the avocado pieces & the yoghurt. Blend until it all comes together.
4. Pour into 2 big glasses & enjoy instantly!
Note: Sometimes, I add gluten-free oats or gluten-free buckwheat oats & blend it all together for a really filling breakfast!
Soy yoghurt, apple, pear & soy protein smoothy: ( Serves 1 big glass )
350 ml sugar-free soy yoghurt
1 ripe Doyenne pear, peeled, cored & cut into chunks
1 tablespoon of soy protein
1. Take your blender & add soy yoghurt, cut up apple, cut up pear & the soy protein.
2. Blitz until it all comes together. Blitz until it is ready to drink.
3. Pour into a serving glass & enjoy! ;)
Enjoy, my friends! ;)
Stay Tuned! If you liked this post & want more of them, join 1,217 email followers! Subscribe by email! It is free!
Follow me on Facebook too! :)
Sophies Foodie Files
You might like:
Comments are closed.