45 gr of teff flour( Wikipedia explains it very well!)
125 gr of raw dark cane sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of gluten-free baking powder
** the wet ingredients:
125 ml of canola oil
2 organic eggs, beaten
1+ 1/2 teaspoon of gluten-free vanilla extract
extra needed: 2 silicone flower mats, with each 6 larger muffin flower holes
a silpat & an oven rack for stability
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C ( 350 F ), for 15 minutes.
2. Take your Kenwood bowl & first place the grated zucchini’s, the plain flour & the teff flour in it. Mix on low-speed until it comes together.
Now, add the cane sugar, cinnamon & baking powder. Mix on a medium speed until all is combined.
3. Now, add the wet ingredients to the dry ones. This is the canola oil, beaten eggs & vanilla extract. Mix well on medium speed until it all is emulsified. Taste! It has to taste fab!
4. Place the empty flower mats on a silpat & on an oven rack for stability. Pour the batter & fill the silicone flower mats with 3/4 of the batter. See that the filled flower mats are stable to go into the preheated oven. You don’t have to grease the silicon moulds. Isn’t that great?
See pictures later!
5. Bake for about 25 minutes in the oven. After 25 minutes, I test with a pin in the middle of the muffins to see if they are ready. If the dough doesn’t stick to the pin, they are ready. If not, add a few minutes or add 10 minutes more if necessary. With the help of oven gloves, carefully remove the flower mats from the oven & place on a wire rack to cool down a bit. Let the muffins sit into the flower mats for about 10 to 15 minutes so that they will cool off a bit. Later, you can flip them carefully over & place them with the flower pattern upside on a wire rack to cool down completely! The top of the muffins will shine a bit & you will see the lovely flower pattern on top.
When completely cool, enjoy with a good cup of tea or coffee & enjoy!
If you still have muffins left, store in a cake or cookie box.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!