1. Preheat the oven to 200°C ( 392 F ) for 10 minutes.
2. Take 2 large oven roasting tins & divide the fennel pieces all over them in 1 layer. Arrange the orange segments, their juice & the olives between the fennel pieces.
3. Add a few drizzles of the fruity EVOO all over the 2 dishes. Divide the 150 ml of the Pastis over the 2 dishes. With your hands mingle everything together. Season the chicken pieces on both sides with the sea salt flakes & grinds of fresh black pepper & snuggle them on top or between the fennel pieces. Top the dishes with the fennel fronds.
4. Place into the center of the preheated oven & bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until everything is roasted & ready & until the chicken is moist & cooked trough.
5. When the 2 dishes are ready, turn the oven off & let the dishes sit in there for about 5 minutes to let the chicken rest.
6. Serve at once with some baked potato wedges. Enjoy!!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!