A wonderful well-flavored meal!
I love making this easy sauce. It is lovely with pork & chicken.
Recipe: For 2 persons, with seconds
450 gr of potatoes, peeled, washed & boiled until tender. Drained. Cooled off in the fridge
300 gr of green beans, top & tails snipped off, washed, cooked
2 pork fillets, each about 135 gr ( sometimes, I buy a big pork fillet & cut it horizontally into 2 )
* For the sauce:
1 glass of dry white wine
2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
150 to 200 ml of soy cream
EVOO ( Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
grinned white pepper (P)
sea salt ( S)
2 medium white onions, peeled & finely cut up
1. Preheat the oven to 250°C. ( 482 F ) for about 10 minutes.
2. Take a large non stick roasting tin & lay your cooked & cooled off potatoes in it, in 1 layer. Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of the EVOO or more & some sea salt. Mix everything well with your hands. Bake in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. After 15 minutes, I lower the temperature to 225°C .( 437 F)
3. Heat the EVOO in a large non stick pan. Heat up on high. Season the pork fillets on both sides with S & P. Fry the pork fillets on both sides for about 4 to 6 minutes, depending on the size, just until the pork is pink on the inside.
4. Remove the pork from the pan & keep warm. Add a bit of the EVOO & fry the chopped onions in the oil. Fry about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the vinegar & reduce for a few minutes & then add the glass of wine. Cook for a few minutes to cook the alcohol off. Now, add the mustard & the soy cream. Mix well & reduce the sauce a bit. Taste! It has to taste fab! Season with S & P, if necessary! Now, add the pork fillets again to the pan to heat up a bit. When hot, serve!
5. Serve the pork fillets with the lovely mustard, wine & soy cream sauce , the green beens & the oven roasted potatoes.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂
Sophies Foodie Files
You might like:
Comments are closed.