4 redfish filets, together, about 350 gr, cleaned, pad dry on kitchen paper
2 + 1/2 green or yellow courgettes, washed, pad dry on kitchen paper, seeds removed & cut up into little pieces, about 1 cm large, roughly chopped.
15 tablespoons of soy cream
5 teaspoons of mild yellow curry powder ( I use Sharwood’s )
finely grinned black pepper ( P )
Maldon sea salt ( S )
the juice from about 1/2 lemon To serve with: White Thai rice for 2 persons, cooked Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 225°C ( 437 F ) for about 10 minutes.
2. Take your cleaned fish fillets & season them on both sides with S & P. With your hand, rub the lemon juice on both sides of the fish fillets.
3. Take a large bowl & place all the cut up courgette pieces in it, add the soy cream & the curry powder. Mix everything well round with a spoon. Add some grinned black pepper & some Maldon sea salt to taste. Mix well.
4. Take a large oven dish & lay 2 pieces of the fish besides each other in 1 layer. Now, add all the courgettes mix in 1 layer over the fish. Lay the other 2 pieces of fish in 1 layer on top of the courgettes mix. Then, I take a bit of the soy cream & curry mix & smear it on top of the 2 top fish fillets. I do that to prevent the fish from drying out. I place my oven dish on the lower shelf in my oven. The fish & courgettes will be ready in about 20 to 25 minutes on 225°C. ( 437 F )
5. When the fish is ready, take it out of the oven & serve on a bed of Thai rice & enjoy!! ♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!