♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
I wanted to make a more simple dessert of fresh fruits I got from the market. I made a fruit salad with a twist. This is easy & so yummy!
Recipe: For 2 persons
200 gr of fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled & cut into 2 or 3
1 ripe mango, peeled & cut up into chunks
250 gr of seedless grapes, cleaned & cut in 2
juice of 1/2 lime
2 tablespoons of ginger syrup
2 or 3 sprigs of fresh Moroccan mint, cleaned & leaves torn ( no stalks )
1. Take a bowl & place the cut up fruit in it.
2. Add the lime juice & the ginger syrup. Mix carefully with a spoon.
3. Taste! It has to taste fab, not too sweet!
4. Place cling film over the top & place in the fridge for at least 1 hour. I prefer 2 to 3 hours.
5. This is lovely enjoyed just as that or with some lovely vanilla ice cream.
You might like: