This is an easy but so lovely dessert. This is great for a dinner party. This is a dessert for adults!
Why? Because seedless grapes are marinated in a combo of vodka, cream & brown sugar.
They are marinated in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Then blanched sliced almonds are roasted & put on top,……mmmmmmm…
Recipe: For 2 persons
250 gr green seedless grapes, cleaned & cut up in 2
2 tablespoons of cream
1.5 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons of gluten-free vodka
200 gr of blanched sliced almonds
1. Take a medium large bowl & place the cut up seedless grapes in it.
2. Add the vodka, dark brown sugar & the cream. Mix well with a spoon so that the grapes are covered with the mixture. Place cling film over the top & place into the fridge for at leat 2 to 4.5 hours. I marinated the grapes for 4.5 hours.
3. 10 minutes before serving, take the bowl out of the fridge, otherwise the dessert will be too cold to eat.
4. Take a little non stick pan & place the slivered almonds in it, in 1 layer. Dry roast them until they are brown & golden, about 3 to 5 minutes on medium heat. Shake the pan often because you don’t want to burn the almonds. Turn the heat off & set aside.
5. Take your 2 fancy dessert glasses & divide the grapes mix into the 2 glasses. Spoon the marinade evenly over the 2 glasses. Scatter the roasted slivered almonds over the tops & dig in!
MMM,...If you liked this post, SUBSCRIBE to Sophie’s Foodie Files: It is free! RSS – Posts
I am submitting this recipe to the event Fun & food: sugar High Fridays: Fruits & nut