It is the honest scrap award. This means that you have to tell 10 things about yourself & give it to others so we can learn 10 things about other foodies you admire,….
So, 10 things about myself:
1. I am a real foodie. I have inherited my cooking & baking skills from my late grand mother. She was my father’s mother. I have her creative skills. She cooked & baked with me when I was a kid. Sadly, she died when I was 13 years old.
2. I am married for 2 years to my lovely husband, Peter. We are together for 13 years now & he is my soul mate! He stands by me & supports me in every way possible. Now, he is learning to cook from me & we stand in the kitchen side by side. He is loving it too!
3. I love cooking & baking on some good music. I can cook on different kinds of music. I adore Limp Bizkit & Linkin Park but also can enjoy Angie Stone, Joss Stone, Mary J. Blige, Red Hot Chili Peppers & excellent jazz, all types,….
4. My husband & I love to travel, going to museums, expositions, dining in fine restaurants,…
5. I have more then 100 cookbooks & I am addicted to excellent food magazines like: Delicious, Donna Hay magazines, Olive magazine, Elle eten, Waitrose magazine, Foodies,… I am inspired from anything & everyone in life,..
6. I love to cook & bake healthy but with a twist. I also try to cook seasonal. It is very important to me,…I mostly use organic vegetables & fruit but also the best vegetables & fruit from my father’s garden.
7. I adore cooking & baking: it stimulates me!
8. I have to say, I didn’t know that having a food blog could be so much fun! I have made such good friends with a lot of people from all over the world!
9. I am lactose intolerant in high doses of lactose. I always use lactose free butter, lactose free milk & lactose free cream. They all have the same taste as the product!!
I would like to pass this award to some other excellent foodies because I would like to know more of them. So, to Alexandra from Alexandra cooks,
So, ladies & gentlemen, I would like to know a lot about you too!
Then, a few months ago, I received the 2 nd award from my new foodie friend Sam from the beauty of a blog: My Carolina Kitchen
It is the sister award! What a beauty of an award this is!! Thanks again, Sam!
In keeping with the tradition of passing this award send, here are the rules. The Sisterhood Award is an award from bloggers to bloggers in recognition of a blog spot which shows attitude and/or gratitude.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog, or sending them an email.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
So, I would like to give this award to Zerrin in Turkey @ Give Recipe,