Recipe: For 3 persons, each 1 espresso cup
175 ml to 200 ml full cream
1 tablespoon of white castor sugar
50 gr dark chocolate ( at least 70 % cacao)
finely grated zest from 3/4 orange/ I use an organic orange which skin isn’t treated with chemicals
1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier liqueur
1 egg yolk
10 gr lightly salted butter, softened
1. Take a medium cooking pot & place the 175 ml to 200 ml of cream in it. Add the grated orange zest & 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Heat up on medium heat.
2. Stir from time to time to dissolve the sugar. Don’t let the cream boil! Let the cream heat up until little bubbles appear on the surface. Take off from the heat.
3. Now, add the 50 gr of chocolate. Let it melt completely into the cream mix. Stir until it is all emulsified.
4. Then, beat in the egg yolk, the butter & add the Grand Marnier. Stir everything well around.
The dessert will look glossy & brown. When everything is well emulsified, pour into 3 serving espresso cups.
5. Place into the fridge for at least 3 to 4 hours.
Variation: This dessert is also lovely with the replacement of the 3/4 orange zest into the finely grated zest of 3/4 lemon & replace the Grand Marnier with 1 tablespoon of Limoncello or more,…
This will guarantee you success!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!