4 bunches of fresh watercress, well washed, cleaned & earth cut off, cut up
1.5 large white onion, peeled & finely cut up
3 dried bay leaves
1200 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock
2 medium potatoes, peeled & washed & cut up into little chunks
grinned black pepper
soy baking margarine
1. Take a large cooking pot or a steam-cooker. Melt a bit of baking margarine in the pot. Heat up on medium high.
2. When the baking margarine has melted, add the chopped up onion & let it sweat. Cook for about 8 minutes or until brown. Stir from time to time.
3. Now, add the cut up potatoes. Stir. Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add the watercress, the dried bay leaves & add the vegetable stock. Stir well.
5. Now, take your lid & put it onto the steam cooking pot. ( a steam pot )
6. Turn the heat on high. Let it stand there for about 10 minutes or until the cooking pot sizzles for a long time. Now, turn the heat off. Carefully, take the pot away from the heat. With a wooden spoon, open the valve from the steamer. Let the air sizzle out until there is no more steam left. Carefully remove the steaming lid. Take out your 3 bay leaves. Mix the soup. Taste. Add seasoning according to taste. I added 3 grinds of black pepper. But if you don’t have that, cook the soup until the potatoes are cooked trough. Then pull the 3 bay leaves out, mix & do the same.
Enjoy!♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!