I made this a few days ago. It is so good! That’s why, i wanted it to share with you.
Recipe: For 2 persons
360 gr of pork tenderloin, cleaned & fat cut off
3 leeks, washed, pad dry with kitchen paper, cut into 3 cm pieces & cut horizontally
2 sprigs of rosemary, the leaves picked & cut into little pieces
50 gr of green olives, pitted
For the marinade:
olive oil: 2 or 3 tablespoons
Maldon sea salt, course
1 tablespoon of fresh basil leaves, washed, pad dry & cut into little pieces
2 tablespoons of liquid honey
75 ml of good balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of good mustard
1.First, make the marinade. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Put the meat in a zip log bag & pour the marinade into the bag. Seal the zip. Massage with your hands the meat. Put the plastic bag into a fitting bowl in case of leakage. Put in the fridge for about 1,5 hours.
2. After nearly 1,50 hour, preheat the oven to 120 °C.
3. Take the meat out of the marinade. Keep the marinade.
4. Take a large braising pot, like Creuset & heat up on high heat. Melt butter or baking margarine. Roast the meat on all sides brown. Add the leeks. Add a bit of extra butter for the leeks. Grind some black pepper & sea salt on the leeks. Turn the heat off. Stir. Put the lid on the pot & place into the oven. Roast it for 15 minutes.
5. Take 2 oven gloves & take the pot out of the oven. Add the rosemary & pour the marinade over the meat. Stir & check the leeks. Put the lid on. Put back into the oven. Roast for another 15 minutes. Add the olives for the last 5 minutes.
6. Take the pot out of the oven. Let the lid on. Turn the heat off. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes. Then, cut the meat.
7. Take the juices out of the pot & pour into a little pot. Heat up. Let it boil until it has thickened. Season if necessary or you can use the liqiud as it is.
8. This is yummie served with Duchesse croquettes.
Enjoy!♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!