A tasty fresh pasta dinner
My husband made this fresh home-made pasta! Oh yes, fresh pasta! He made it for the very first time but it tasted like he had made it a 100 of times! It was so good! The recipe for home-made pasta , I will post in the future,…Now, it will be this lovely supper from my husband!
Recipe: For 2 persons
About 200 gr fresh egg pasta ( bought or home – made )/ my man-made Pappardelle
Prosciutto, 4 slices, chopped
200 gr field mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
chicken stock: 80 ml
cream or soy cream: 80 ml
Maldon sea salt
1 garlic clove, peeled & squeezed out
Parmesan Cheese: grated
1. Take a large cooking pot & fill with hot water. Bring to the boil. Add some salt. When boiling, add the fresh pasta & cook until al dente. This was after 3 till 5 minutes.
2. At the same time, take a large non stick pan & heat up on medium heat.
3. Add the garlic & the prosciutto & cook for about 4 minutes or until the prosciutto is crisp.
4. Add the mushrooms & fry for about 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are light brown.
5. Now, add the stock & stir. Let it reduce by half & add the cream. Stir often. Simmer for about 3 minutes & season with sea salt & freshly grind black pepper.
6. Drain the pasta & add to the pan. Toss to coat.
7. Take your 2 serving plates & put your dinner on the plates. Serve with the grated Parmesan on top.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Comments are closed.