I made these in my new mini cake silicon baking forms. They came out excellent! MMM,…A perfect food gift too! 🙂
Recipe: For 30 mini cakes
175 gr butter, on room temperature
175 gr white sugar
3 large organic eggs, on room temperature , beaten
150 gr self – raising flour
30 gr cacao powder
2 tablespoons of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Take your Kenwood of Kitchen aid, put the K paddle in & take the large fitting bowl.
3. Put the butter in the bowl. Add the sugar in portions to the butter while continuing mixing on half speed with your kenwood. Or if you do not have a Kenwood, stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the cacao & the self – raising flour. Mix well on half speed.
5. Add the beaten eggs & mix well.
6. Add the milk too. Mix .
7. Take your mini silicon baking mats. I could fill 2 mini baking mats with each 15 mini holes.
8. You musn’t fill the holes up! You must fill them 3/4! Because otherwise they will swell in the oven & they are not nicely even on the bottum when you take them out of the silicon baking mats. My mini chocolate cakes are like little flowers. You must use them upside down! They will shine a bit! That is typical of silicon baking! They look lovely!
9. Take your silicon baking forms & fill them up for 3/4.
10. Place them on a silpat & then on a baking sheet. So that they stand stable.
11. Bake them in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes untill risen & baked trough.
12. Take them out of the oven. Leave them for 5 minutes in the baking form.
13. Take them out of the silicon form.
14. Place them on a wire – rack to cool down completely.
15. Enjoy them like that or with a cup of coffee!
If you have any leftovers, place them in a cookie box to store.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Comments are closed.