My husband’s French toast
I love my husband’s French toast! It is lovely with maple syrup or with brown sugar on top! Enjoy! MMM …
Recipe: For 6 bread slices
2 large organic eggs, beaten in a large bowl
3 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
6 thick bread slices
a good splash of milk
a bit more than 1 tablespoon of white sugar
1. Take your bowl with the beaten eggs in it & add the 2 sugars. Add the milk & mix well.
2. Take a large non – stick pan & heat up on high.
3. Take your bread slices & hold them each 15 seconds in the mixture. This is essential to soak up the flavours! You can add some cinnamon to the mixture if you like it. But we didn’t.
4. Place the bread slices on a large plate.
5. When the pan is hot, add a swirl of butter or baking margarine to the pan & heat up.
6. When the butter has melted, place 2 slices of the bread in the pan. Bake until golden brown on both sides.
7. Bake untill all slices are done.
8. Turn the heat off.
9. Enjoy warm with your favourite topping!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Comments are closed.