1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger, ginger peeled & grated
3 cloves of garlic, peeled & squeezed
2 salmon fillets, each about 150 gr, cleaned & pad dry with kitchen paper
300 gr spinach
Brown cooked rice for 2 persons
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Take a little pot & add the orange juice,the maple syrup, the grated ginger & garlic to the pot. Bring to the boil. Now, turn the heat on medium. Boil softly for 8 minutes until it becomes syrupy. Turn the heat off & set aside.
3. In another pot, put the brown rice & add water according to packet instructions. Cook until al dente.
4. Take a oven pan, butter it & line with baking paper.
5. Put the cleaned fish fillets on the baking paper. Side to side.
6. Now, you take the half of your boiled syrup. You brush the fish with the syrup.
Put the ginger & garlic bits on top of the fish fillets.
7. Bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes until the fish is cooked trough.
8. After 5 minutes, take the oven pan out of the oven & brush the remaining syrup on the fish. So, now the fish can bake for the other 5 minutes. So, in total it was baking for 10 minutes.
9. At the same time, heat a large cooking pot on high. Put a bit of hot water in it. When hot, add the spinach leaves. Put the lid on & steam for about 5 minutes. Turn the heat off & set aside. I grind black pepper over the spinach & add some grinded Maldon sea salt.
10. When the rice is cooked, turn the heat off & set aside. Keep warm.
11. Take the salmon out of the oven & have a lovely meal!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!