Nigella Lawson’s Caribian Cream
Delightful & coconuty!
This is a lovely & easy dessert from Nigella Lawson’s book: Nigella Express.
I have made it several times & it was a real hit!
So, here we go:
Recipe: For 4 Persons
175 gr coconut yoghurt/ I use Danone
175 ml cream
15 ml coconut rum, like Malibu or another one
1 banana, peeled & cut up in slices
2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar , like cannonade sugar
1. Take a bowl & put the yoghurt, cream & the coconut rum together in the same bowl. Mix well.
2. Take 4 ramekins with a capacity of 125 ml.
3. Place the cut up banana slices in the bottom of the ramekins. This will be about 4 or 5 slices per ramekins.
4. Put the cream mix on top of the banana slices. Fill the 4 ramekins evenly.
5. Sprinkle about 1,5 teaspoon of the brown sugar or a bit more evenly on top of the ramekins.
6. Wrap them in transparent kitchen foil & place the kitchen foil right down on the sugar top & put them in the fridge.
7. This is most yummy if the ramekins were 2 hours in the fridge.
Sometimes, Nigella makes them 1 day before serving, but my husband & I do not like them that way because it all becomes soggy & the liquid goes down to the bottom.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Comments are closed.