These are simple & lovely appetizers! Enjoy! 🙂
Recipe: For 2 persons
2 figs, cut up in 4 pieces
Blue cheese like Gorgonzola or Dolceletta cheese
1. Cut the figs in 4 equal parts.
2. Cut the cheese in little cubes, or in little parts.
3. Take a cocktail stick & put a fig piece together with a blue cheese part. You can place them in the fridge until later.
4. When you want to serve them, take them out of the fridge, 30 minutes before hand. Then they will be at room temperature when you serve them.
5. Place them on a serving plate. Drizzle them with a drizzle of your finest olive oil & some freshly grind black pepper.
You do not give to much of them to your guests because they are heavy, but lovely!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You might like this: