I had an open jar of stem ginger & wanted to make a dessert with it.
So, I came up with this.
It is a rich dessert.
You can also divide it in 4 smaller portions.
You eat it slowly, because it is so yummy,…
Recipe: For 2 persons
250 gr. mascarpone
3 balls of stem ginger in syrup
4,5 tablespoons of ginger stem syrup, from the jar
1.Take a bowl & put the mascarpone in it. Stir with a spoon or a wooden spoon in the mascarpone to loosen it a bit.
2. Put the 4,5 tablespoons of stem ginger syrup into the mascarpone & stir.
3. Take 2 of the stem ginger balls & cut them into little pieces. Add them to the mixture. Stir.
4. Spoon the mixture into 2 serving glasses or deserts ramekins.
5. Slice the 3 rd stem ginger ball up in fine slices.
6. Divide the fine slices equally on the top of both glasses.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!