♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
A lovely festive halibut fish veggies dish! 🙂 Yum!
Recipe: For 2 persons
3 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
1 red sweet pepper, washed, seeds & white strips removed, cut in thin strips
1 yellow sweet pepper, washed, seeds & white strips removed, cut into thin strips
1 onion, peeled & sliced in rings
1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon Provençal dried herbs
40 gr.pitted black olives
2 tablespoons of freshly washed & finely cut up parsley
2 halibut cuts, each about 200 gr.
1 lemon,halved, as a garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2.Take a large cooking pot that you can place into the oven. I use my Creuset pot with lid. Heat it up to medium. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pot. Add the pepper strips & the onion rings to the pot. Bake the vegetables for about 10 minutes until they are a bit more soft. Stir often.
3. Add the Balsamic vinegar, Provençal dried herbs & olives to the pot. Stir often. Add sea salt & Black pepper according to taste. Add 1,5 tablespoon of parsley to the pot. Stir.
4. Smear the fish cuts with the rest of the olive oil, season with Sea Salt & Black Pepper on both sides of the fish & place the fish on top of the vegetables. Turn the heat of. Put the lid on the pot.
5. Bake the fish for about 20 minutes until the flesh of the fish is white & ready to fall apart when you pierce it with a fork.
6. When you have put the vegetables & the fish on top in your preheated plate,
sprinkle the rest of the parsley on the fish & garnish with a lemon half.
This is lovely with a glass of white Sauvignon wine, Cordier, Grand Vin de Bordeaux, 2007.