This is a nice dessert using pears. The pears are cored & filled up with a combination of pecans, raisins, maple syrup & lemon. Then they are baked in the oven in apple juice or apple cider. When the pears are ready, the house smells amazing. The pears lie in a sort of caramel syrup.
These are yummy on their own or with some vanilla ice cream.
Recipe: For 2 persons
2 large pears
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
1/4 lemon peel grated
20 gr. pecans, chopped up
25 gr. raisins
1 teaspoon brown sugar
a pinch of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
1/2 tablespoon of butter
80 ml. apple juice or sweet apple cider
1.Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Core the pears from the bottom til the top.
3. Cut the bottom for 1 cm or 2 horizontally of the pears with a sharp knife. This is necessary to stand the pears up right.
4. Peel the top of each pear, the first 3 -4 cm & sprinkle this with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
5. Place the pears straight up in an oven dish where they fit in perfectly.
6.Take a little bowl & put the pecan pieces, raisins, brown sugar, lemon rasp, 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of Maple syrup & the cinnamon in it. Mix together.
7. Fill the pears with this mix.
8. Divide the butter on top of the 2 pears.
9.Pour the apple juice or cider & 1 tablespoon of the Maple Syrup in the oven dish.
10. Bake the pears for 45 minutes in the oven until baked. Sprinkle them regularly with the liquid.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
You might like: