Now & then, I eat baked apple slices on my slice of bread in the morning. I adore it.
This recipe is simple & delicious!
It originates from my husbands grandmother.
1 apple or 2 apples, cored, peeled & sliced in to wedges/1 or 2 apples per person
a little bit of brown sugar ( cannonade )
fresh coffee ( a good splash or two to four)
soy baking margarine
1. Heat a pan on a high heat.
2. When the pan is hot, put some butter or baking margarine in it.
3. When the butter is melted, place the apple slices in 1 layer in the pan.
4. When they are a little bit soft, after a few minutes, put the sugar on top of the apple slices.
5. Now, pour directly the fresh coffee over the apple slices. It will sizzle & smell lovely!
6. Turn the slices over & bake until ready.
7. Take your slice of bread & smear with butter & lay them on it.
Yummi…Yummi… with the same coffee in your coffee mug.
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂
Sophies Foodie Files