tasty home-made granolaI adore making granola. You can find a lot of unhealthy granola recipes on the internet. I experimented with other recipes & I came up with this one. This is my favorite granola recipe. My husband & my family loves it!
I adore making granola. You can find a lot of unhealthy granola recipes on the internet. I experimented with other recipes & I came up with this one. This is my favorite granola recipe. My husband & my family loves it!
I call this one a Christmas recipe, because they are red dried cranberries & green pumpkin seeds in it. They are the primal colours of Christmas.
It is lovely
with milk, yoghurt or with Kéfir,…. mm,…!!
230 gr. medium oat flakes( not the large big ones, but the full oat flakes, but a little bit smaller.)
70 gr. pecans, broken in to pieces
45 gr. pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon broken line seed
60 ml. canola oil
80 ml. maple syrup
1 + 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
50 gr. raisins, cut up
30 gr. dried cranberries, cut up
1. Preheat the oven on 180 ° Celsius.
2. Take a large bowl & put the oat flakes, pecans & pumpkin seeds in it. Mix well. Add the 1 tablespoon of broken line seed to it. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix the canola oil with the maple syrup. Add the vanilla extract. Stir good.
4. Put the ingredients of bowl 1 in to the other ingredients & mix well.
5. Take a non – stick roasting tin & spread out evenly in to the roasting tin.
6. Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes until all crisp.
7. Every 5 minutes or so, you have to stir everything around, so that it will be crisp on every side.
Otherwise, it will burn on one side & it wouldn’t be crisp on the other side.
8.Bake until everything is golden & ready.
9. When it is ready, turn the oven off. Take out of the oven & let it turn cold.
10. When it is all cooled of, place it in a bowl & add the dried fruit. You can choose whatever fruit you want, but I like this combination.
11. So, i add the dried cranberries & add the dried raisins & mix well.
Now, you can enjoy it!
12. Store in an airtight storage box
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Follow me on Facebook too! 🙂
Sophies Foodie Files