I wanted you to give a few addresses of my favorite shops in Brussels.
1. Cremerie de Linkebeek, Oude Graanmarkt 4, 1000 Brussels
A grand & tasty cheese shop!
Here I get my lovely cheeses & some “charcuterie” as we say. They also sell lovely filled baguettes at midday. Every working day, at noon, there is a long line of hungry people.
2. Frederic Blondeel: chocolatier, Baksteenkaai 24, 1000 Brussels. It is on the Vismet.
He even sells to restaurants & hotels. In his shop, you can buy the pralines,as we call them in Dutch. You can also enjoy a cup of coffee & a dessert.
3. Wittamer: chocolatier, patissier, glacier & caterer.
They also have a café to savour the lovely desserts. Grote Zavel 12, 1000 Brussels. I have just bought a box of macaroons. They were delicately flavoured & were delicious ! You can check it out at http://www.wittamer.com
A tasty strawberry macaroon with a lovely filling!
4. Neuhaus, chocolatier. This is my most favourite chocolatiers! The first shop was the Neuhaus shop in the Koninginnegalerij 25 – 27, 1000 Brussels. They have a lot of shops in Brussels & in Belgium!
5. Noordzee: Sint-Katelijnestraat 45, 1000 Brussels: a lovely fish shop, caterer & they have an open air fish bar!! www.vishandelnoordzee.be/nl/home.asp
You can buy fresh fish & fresh fish salads,etc. At noon, you can also buy fresh baguettes filled with a fresh fish salads,…. You can buy fish appetizers at the counter outside the shop & have a glass of wine to go with it. It is a huge success! Even on cold days, there are always a lot of people! People meet & greet here!
This is my Bioshop. I get all of my forgotten vegetables from here, like Swiss Chard, parsnips, cabbages, beetroot,etc. They also sell a good variety of spelt breads, sourdough breads, all sorts of grains, quinoa,etc. I am very glad that it is in my neighbourhood. I couldn’t do without!
7. España Calidade, Hallepoortlaan 63, 1060 Brussels
This is my favorite Spanish food shop. I get my favorite Spanish Olive Oil from here & good variety of biscuits, turrons , hams, wines & cava’s. It is near the Zuidstation. In this area, a lot of Spanish people live.
A lovely fruity Spanish Olive oil: Carbonell!
Lovely Champagne truffles! Yum!
♥ Stay Tuned & subscribe by email! Join 1,800 email subscribers now!!! It is free!!!! Click the link here below to subscribe!!!
Follow me too on Facebook! Volg mij ook op Facebook!
Sophies Foodie Files
Comments are closed.