So, from the leftovers I made this soup.
Recipe: For about 8 persons
1 large fennel bulb, cleaned & the hard rough bit at the bottom cut off, cut finely
1 large white onion, peeled & finely sliced
900 gr. Jerusalem artichokes, weight with skin on, peeled, cut in chunks & put in acid water
1 litre of gluten-free vegetable stock
1. Take a large cooking pot or a fast cooking pot. Heat up to a high heat.
2.When the pot is hot, put 2 or 3 tablespoons of Olive oil in the hot-pot.
3. Add the sliced onion. Stir well. Fry for about a few minutes until nearly golden.
4. Add the sliced fennel to the pot. Stir well with the onion. Fry for about 10 minutes until slightly browned.
5. After 10 minutes, add the Jerusalem artichokes & the stock.
6. I use my fast cooking pot, so I put the special lid on. In that pot, it takes 10 minutes & the soup will be ready.
7. I never make my soups the other way.
8. But if you do not have a fast cooking pot, cook the soup until all the vegetables are tender.
9. Put the soup in the blender to make it smooth.
10. This soup tastes delicious & is a reasonable thick soup.
I eat it with some crusty bread on the side!
Enjoy! Stay Tuned! If you liked this post & want more of them, join 1,365 email followers! Subscribe by email! It is free!
Follow me on Facebook too/ Volg mij ook op Facabook!
You might like: