Would you like a big bite?
Today, I made these stunning no-bake strawberry cheesecake tartlets! I topped them with a cashew caramel! I bet if you want one to try & then, I assure you, you want another one! :) But one really fills you up & is enough! :) You keep the other one for the next day, to indulge yourself!!! They are also Vegan, Gluten-Free & No-Bake too! :)
No-Bake, Vegan, Gluten-Free! :)
Recipe: For 4 tartlets, each 12 cm diameter
* For the base:
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup chopped pitted dates
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 teaspoons sherry vanilla extract
a pinch of Maldon sea salt
* For the strawberry cheesecake filling:
1 cup soaked, rinsed & drained cashews ( soaked for at least 1 night )
1/2 cup chopped, hulled strawberries
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon sherry vanilla extract
For the cashew caramel:
6 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 cup raw soaked cashews ( soaked for at least 1 night )
a few pinches of sea salt
Perfect to end a dinner party! ;)
1. First, make the base. Use your food processor & add raw almonds. Chop them up finely. You do not want to end up with almond flour though! Add chopped dates, coconut flakes, pinch of sea salt & sherry vanilla extract. Pulse until it all comes beautifully together. I used the pulse button a lot. Take 4 tartlets-forms with removable buttom & oil them with coconut oil. Then, push your base-mix into the tartlets. Begin with the base & then, push the base-mix up towards the sides. See that there isn’t a whole left. Then, with the help of your fingers, you can shape a round circle at the base. See that you have even sides; with enough filling upwards! Place into the fridge to stiff up. I placed mine 1 night in the fridge. I think, 2 hours are great??
2. Make your strawberry cheesecake filling. Take your Vitamix & add chopped strawberries, soaked, rinsed & drained cashews, maple syrup, coconut oil & vanilla extract & use the tamper to push ingredients into the running blades. It took me about 15 to 20 seconds. Taste. My filling was just right, not too sweet & you could taste the strawberries too. If you want a more darker pink color, add another 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries. Pour this or smear this mix onto the crust base in your 4 tartlets, evenly divided. Place them back into the freezer for at least 2 hours. They will look something like this:
They look great, right? Vegan + Gluten-Free No-Bake!
3. Clean your Vitamix well & your other utensils too. Now, finally, make your cashew caramel. Take your Vitamix & add soaked cashews, pinch of sea salt & 6 tablespoons of maple syrup. Place fitted lid on with tamper in it to push your ingredients into the running blades. Blend until it comes together & is all finely evenly mixed. Taste! It is a bit sweet & a bit more thick, like a real caramel! ;)
Spread this caramel evenly on the surface of each strawberry cheesecake tartlet & it will look something like this & place back into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
4. When you are ready to devour your fantastic No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake tartlet with cashew caramel, take them out of the freezer. Carefully, unmold them, after 10 minutes & cut them into 2 & enjoy 5 minutes later, all by yourself or with a loved one! :) The caramel will start to melt a bit from the top. The strawberry cheesecake melts in your mouth like an ice-cream!!! A Win win situation!!!! xxx :)
So this is an excellent NO-Bake Vegan Gluten-Free Strawberry Cheesecake tartlet topped with a Vegan Gluten-free Cashew Caramel, all made within minutes in your food processor & your Vitamix, but you do need a lot of chilling in the fridge & freezer!! Go on, treat yourself & make these beauties now! :)
Stay Tuned! If you liked this post & want more of them, join 888 followers! Subscribe by email! It is free!
Follow me on Facebook too! :)
Sophies Foodie Files
You might like:
1. Fresh fig mini cheesecake bars! ( Vegan & Gluten-free! )