1 + 1/2 courgettes, cleaned, with peel still on, seeds cut out, cut up into chunks
2 fat cloves of fresh garlic, peeled & finely cut up
20 gr of pine nuts
3 tablespoons of fresh mint, cleaned & pad dry with kitchen paper, no stalks!
400 ml of unsweetened almond milk
grinds of black pepper
Maldon sea salt Method:
1. Place every ingredient into the blender except the sea salt & the pepper.
2. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour into 1 container. Taste. Add a lot of grinds of black pepper & Maldon sea salt according to your taste. It has to taste fab & punchy! Add a bit more seasoning if necessary.
4. Place in the fridge in the container to cool down, because it is more yummy if the soup is really cold.
5. Take out of the fridge when you are ready to eat the soup! This is yummy when it is hot outside! You might like:
1. Chilled melon, cucumber soup topped with minted radish topping If you liked this post, SUBSCRIBE to Sophie’s Foodie Files: It is free! RSS – Posts