For 4 persons
* For the marinade:
15 tablespoons of olive oil or sunflower oil or another oil. Use an oil that is not to strong, so that the flavours can mingle in the marinade.
7 tablespoons of light soy sauce
2,5 cm of fresh ginger, peeeled & finely sliced
2 tablespoons of honey
* For the pork:
400 gr of porf fillet
Clean the pork & cut in thin strips or in cubes.
* For the vegetables:
You can choose which vegetables you want. I took for this recipe: 2 packets of baby corn. This is about 15 baby corn, precooked for 10 minutes & drained
15 mangetouts, precooked for 10 minutes, together with the baby corn & drained
1 large purple sweet onion, peeled & sliced in rings
1 packet of soya shoots
Noodles, i used 250 gr. yellow thin noodles. Normally, i use Soba noodles because they are more healthy & they fill you up!
1. Make the marinade. Put al the ingredients for the marinade together in a non metallic bowl.
Emulsifie everything together.
2. Place the pork cubes in the marinade. Stirr. The pork cubes have to be coated by the marinade.
3. Normally, i put the onion rings in to the marinade. When you wok them, they will caramelise.
Put clingfilm over the bowl & put in the fridge.
I marinate it for about 2 to 3 houres, but 30 minutes works as well.
4. When the meat is marinated, take it out of the fridge. Lift the meat out of the marinade & keep the marinade.
5. Lift the onion rings out of the marinade.
6. Take a pot & fill with water. Heat up. When the water is boiled, put the noodles in the water & follow the instructions on the packet.
7. In the meantime, grease the wok in with oil & preheat the wok to medium.
8. Fry the meat cubes in the wok until golden. This will take a few minutes. Stir often because the meat musn’t stick to the wok! Take the meat out of the wok & keep warm. Reheat the wok & wok the marinated onion rings for a few minutes until ready. Take out of the wok & keep warm. Heat up the wok on high .
9. Fry the other pre cooked vegetables in the wok & add a bit of the marinade. Stir fry. When the vegetables are hot, add the onion rings & add the pork.
10. Now add the sojashoots & the rest of the marinade. Stir fry for another 5 minutes or so until everything is hot.
11. When the noodles are cooked, drain & put in to the wok. Mix everything together.
12. Take a bowl & fill up. Eat with shopsticks if you like!